1. UberChariot.com is a community of rideshare drivers and riders. Feel free to join our Uber forum and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
    Sign-up here!

Anyone using the Gridwise app?

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by rideshare412, May 10, 2017.

1. rideshare412

rideshare412 New Member

hey yall, I've been on the Gridwise email list for awhile and they just released the iOS app in Pittsburgh. If you don't already have it, then your missing out! I mostly use it for monitoring airport traffic information, however, they provide other details about events, traffic, etc.

So for airports, I can see the demand at PIT airport and how many people are coming in. They don't seem to show for the whole day but I can at least see it for a couple of hours ahead which is still helpful. Anyway, since using it, I have been making $100 more a week (over the past 3 weeks) with timing my airport rides up, which has been great.

I couldn't figure out how to get my screenshot on here, but I found an image they have online to give you an idea for what the airport feature looks like

[​IMG]

ITs new, so we will see how it goes, but so far its great. Definitely, RECOMMEND IT. They gave me a link I can share, but you may have to just paste it into your browser. Good luck with it :)

go.gridwise.io/pulI/rgw6GLDL2C