1. UberChariot.com is a community of rideshare drivers and riders. Feel free to join our Uber forum and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
    Sign-up here!

Received email on take your first trip. doesn't work

Discussion in 'Advice' started by bigtop79, Aug 27, 2017.

1. bigtop79

bigtop79 New Member

I need some help and not sure if this is the right place to contact if not please let me know. I have already received the accepted email. but am not able to connect with the take the first trip link to start on uber. it has a resend link but it says my number is not recognized and that is the number I have on file.

What am I supposed to do now I am anxious to start on my Uber experience.

Respectfully,

Charles Phillips
    bigtop79@yahoo.com

2. George

George New Member

I think you should contact Uber directly with this question. Just send them an email with these details of your situation to support@uber.com. Hope this helps.

3. bigtop79

bigtop79 New Member

thanks for your reply but support@uber.com no longer works. this is the reply message I got. the thing is i have tried to navigate in their site and have not found a way to contact uber direct or to submit a support request of any kind.

Hi there,

We're sorry. You’ve contacted an address that does not accept incoming email. We’re not monitoring questions through this email address and this request has not been received by our support team.

We'd love to help out if you have an issue. Please submit your request by tapping “Help” in the Uber app or by visiting help.uber.com from a web browser. There you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and have the option to submit a support request.

We look forward to chatting with you soon!

- Team Uber